Thursday, December 22, 2011

Grateful!


During these last few weeks in this month, December, I have been experiencing somewhat of a feeling that I cannot put a name to.  It sort of feel like a …void, as if I am detaching from things in the ‘old’ world in order to make room for something new.

In the last couple of days I have been experiencing a telepathic connection with my brothers on the other side of the veil, feeling their presence and their love in a way like never before.  They are here, I am not alone.
I can also energetically feel the old world slipping away and am very sensitive to others who are still looking at the unreal as if it is reality.  I have found the need to keep reminding myself that ‘nothing is as it seems to be’ and I feel that the struggle comes when we try to fit ‘something’ in the void.  What we are moving into “eyes have not seen nor ears have heard.”

We don’t know what is in the void and should exhale knowing that love will reveal itself without our help.  Actually, our attempts to help delay our own ascension into infinity, the new earth vibratory reality.  Letting go is truly the order of day!

I am grateful for the journey my soul has taken.  I am grateful that I do not know what to expect except love in its fullness.  I am grateful and excited that the fullness of love is waiting for me to look upon it with a new vision.

Ashe!
Mother Queen Goddess 

No comments:

Post a Comment